CGK OFFERS A VARIETY OF ENGINEERING & DESIGN SERVICES TO SUIT EVERY NEED
Our AutoCAD and Revit capable team designs and commissions facilities in the food service, retail, office, life science, manufacturing, and industrial sectors.
Facilities design experience in:
- HVAC ductwork distribution
- Central chilled water and heating water plants
- Natural gas and laboratory/medical gas distribution
- Compressed air and vacuum distribution and generation
- Laboratory/medical gas bulk storage tank
- Cleanroom and vivarium
- Make-up air and dehumidification
- Kitchen grease exhaust
- Kitchen grease waste
Facility O&M experience in:
- 8,760-hour energy analysis
- Building systems and energy audit
- Building automation system controls sequencing analysis
Optimize your process, increase your yield, minimize your energy consumption, and reduce costs. CGK process engineering services are designed to iron the wrinkles in your workflow whether be industrial manufacturing, commercial project coordination, software development, project management, or any other industrial, commercial, or business process.
- Chemical Process Engineering & Optimization
- Mineral Process Engineering & Optimization
- Manufacturing Energy Studies
- Industrial Manufacturing Data Analytics
- Business Work Process Streamlining
- Custom Software Solutions
Automation is the way of the future, and CGK Consulting Group has you covered. CGK provides automation and controls engineering services in a variety of markets and applications.
Industrial Process Control
- Control System Architecture & Hardware Design & Implementation
- Control System Software Process Control and HMI Design & Implementation
- System Server Configuration
- Instrument, Device, & Packaged Unit Integration
- Process Control Performance Metrics
- Building Automation Systems (BAS, BMS)
- HVAC Application Specific Controls
Our automation and controls engineers work all over the country at our industrial and commercial client sites.
The Right Engineers For The Job.
Subject Matter Experts.
Trying to solve a difficult problem? Let CGK Consulting Group assign you one our Subject Matter Experts. Our staff engineers and strategic business partners are able to provide expert consulting services in a variety of commercial and industrial disciplines.
Diverse Skill Sets.
CGK has decades of experience in wide variety of engineering discipline. The diversity in our staff’s field experience allow us to provide full service engineering services to our commercial and industrial clients.
With our wide range of experience and expertise, CGK is able to deploy interdisciplinary teams to your projects. This allows CGK to manage coordination of its engineering disciplines, reducing the work load on our clients to manage multiple resources.