Revit MEP Quiz
Test your Revit knowledge after taking the Revit MEP Fundamental class.
The number of attempts remaining is 3
1 / 40
Chapter 2 | Basic Sketching and Modify Tools
1. Which command would you use to break part of a duct so that you can change the duct type?
2 / 40
Chapter 16 | Creating Details
2. Detail Lines only display in the view they were created in.
3 / 40
Chapter 11 | Advanced Systems for HVAC and Plumbing
3. What is required before you can create an automatic ductwork layout?
4 / 40
Chapter 9 | HVAC Systems
4. When adding pipe accessories, such as the Butterfly Valve shown below, you are first required to:
5 / 40
5. When can you convert a rigid duct to a flexible duct, such as that shown below?
6 / 40
6. Which method enables you to move an air terminal hosted by a ceiling that has been copied, as shown below, up to a different ceiling height?
7 / 40
7. Which command do you use to add a pattern (such as concrete or earth, as shown in image below to part of a detail?
8 / 40
8. Where do you change the type for a selected plumbing fixture, as shown below.
9 / 40
Chapter 13 | Creating Construction Documents
9. On how many sheets can a floor plan view be placed?
10 / 40
10. Where do you specify the Flow of an air terminal, such as that shown in the image below (Select all that apply.)
11 / 40
Chapter 14 | Annotating Construction Documents
11. Which of the following describes the difference between a symbol and a component?
12 / 40
Chapter 10 | Plumbing Systems
12. After tying in piping to a sloped sanitary pipe, the automatically placed fittings are facing the wrong direction, as shown below. How would you fix this?
13 / 40
Chapter 15 | Adding Tags and Schedules
13. What happens when you delete an air terminal in an Autodesk Revit model?
14 / 40
14. Which of the following commands can be used when modifying pipe? (Select all that apply.)
15 / 40
15. How do you specify which type of system you want to create when the element has multiple options, such as the lavatory shown below?
16 / 40
Chapter 5 | Working with Views
16. What is the purpose of creating a callout?
17 / 40
Chapter 1 | Introduction to BIM and Autodesk Revit
17. What is the purpose of the Project Browser?
18 / 40
18. How is the title block information filled in as shown in the image below? (Select all that apply.)
19 / 40
Chapter 4 | Starting Systems Projects
19. What type of view do you need to be in to add a level to your project?
20 / 40
20. How many elements must be selected before you can create a duct or piping system?
21 / 40
21. How do you change an elbow fitting to a tee fitting?
22 / 40
Chapter 6 | Setting Up Spaces
22. When you want to add spaces to a project that uses a linked model’s room name and number information, what is required for the spaces to work as expected (Select all that apply.)
23 / 40
23. Which of the following is the best method to use if the size of a view is too large for a sheet, as shown below?
24 / 40
Chapter 8 | Basic Systems Tools
24. When you select a Mechanical Equipment component, several icons display. What is the purpose of these icons?
25 / 40
25. How do you specify the size of a sheet?
26 / 40
26. If you do not see spaces in the view you are working in, as shown on the top of image below, what is required to display them as shown on the bottom of the image below?
27 / 40
27. Which of the following commands creates a view that results in an independent view displaying the same model geometry and containing a copy of the annotation?
28 / 40
28. What is the difference between Type Properties and Properties?
29 / 40
29. Both Rotate and Array with Radial have a center of rotation that defaults to the center of the element or group of elements you have selected. How do you move the center of rotation to another point, as shown below? (Select all that apply.)
30 / 40
30. How do you create a jog in a building section, such as that shown below?
31 / 40
31. On which of the following element types can a coordination review with the host project be performed?
32 / 40
32. What is the purpose of an alignment line?
33 / 40
33. How do you specify the direction in which a pipe slopes as you are creating it, as shown below?
34 / 40
34. What is the main difference between a view made using (Default 3D View) and a view made using (Camera)?
35 / 40
35. When you create a project in the Autodesk Revit software, do you work in 3D as show below on the left or 2D as shown below on the right?
36 / 40
36. Which of the following elements can be copied and monitored? (Select all that apply.)
37 / 40
37. A Detail Line created in one view also displays in the other view.
38 / 40
38. When you have a space that is not defined entirely by walls, such as a balcony in a 2-story lobby, how do you control the size of the space?
39 / 40
39. Which of the following is true about the Visibility Graphic Overrides dialog box?
40 / 40
40. Which placement option can be used for placing a face based plumbing fixture on the wall, as shown below?
Your score is
The average score is 77%